What we're up to
We're working with several states to build faster, easier, and less expensive ways for people to access critical government services. In Michigan, for example, the Integrated Benefits Initiative worked with Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and Civilla to build and implement a streamlined application that helps Michiganders enroll in SNAP and Medicaid. Alongside Michigan, the Initiative is also working with other states, including Colorado and Alaska, on their modernization efforts to streamline eligibility and enrollment.
Interested in working with us?
Tell us more about your state by answering 3 questions
Nava is offering pro-bono work to help your agency build modern, human-centered eligibility and enrollment experiences.
We work with you to:
- Dig deep into the programs you manage
- Uncover new opportunities
- Surface the challenges that caseworkers face
- Identify the evidence-based paths forward to impactful modernization
We build experiences that are:
- Easy for residents to understand, access, and maintain benefits
- Responsive to client, caseworker, and management needs
- Supported by reliable technical infrastructure
- Flexible in an environment where technical, regulatory, and financial constraints change constantly
- Dramatically less expensive for states to maintain at scale