Envision the Future: Lifting the time tax
Join us for a panel discussion on what it takes to make interactions with government less of a burden.
From confusing website interfaces to duplicative applications, the little burdens required to access benefit programs add up. This creates a “time tax” on the very people these benefits aim to serve and erodes the public’s trust in government.
At this event, we will discuss how we can help to alleviate these burdens through policy and technology.
WhenApril 29, 2022, 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST
WhereVirtual via Zoom
Meet the speakers
- Dara Lind, journalist and co-host of Vox’s The Weeds podcast
- Ayushi Roy, Leadership Team, US Technology Modernization Fund
- Don Moynihan, author of Administrative Burden, McCourt Chair at the McCourt School of Public Policy
- Genevieve Gaudet, Director of Design at Nava
- Pamela Herd, author of Administrative Burden, Professor, McCourt School of Public Policy, Georgetown University
This panel is part of Nava’s Envision the Future event series on imagining the future of easy-to-use public benefit programs.